To Nerf or Not Nerf The Mirror Selfie
3 Ways to Properly Track Your Progress...
Welcome new and legacy heroes alike! Join 26,857 gamers on their journey to self-improvement.
Neutralizing Measurement Threats To Goals
While everyone knows measuring is a requirement for accomplishing goals, improperly doing it can have the opposite effect.
- Correct Metric: When measuring physical changes, some people focus on weight, when they should be focusing on clothing size. Muscle occupies less space per pound than fat. The scale will show you as heavier, but you will be healthier.
- Right Frequency: Taking daily selfies and not seeing changes can be demoralizing. It is recommended to wait at least two weeks before taking a selfie. Make sure to smile!
- Consistent Setting: Track your metrics in the same environment and under the same circumstances to make sure you have the best insight on your progress.
Remember, these tips can be applied to any goal! Be proud of yourself, hero!
- Mind🧠: Morning exercise is one of the best ways to get into a flow state.
- Body 💪: Zone 2 training saves the heart, train your heart, while optimizing for fat burning and saving your joints.
- Spirit 🌱: Visiting green spaces may reduce prescription medication needs.
- Gaming 🎮: First ever Grammy award for videogame score goes to AC Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok composer.
Get Featured In Our Game Credits
This is your opportunity to be part of the game development process for our upcoming game and have your name and contribution in the credits!
From voice acting characters to creating lore to composing music, we have every role for our community to take part in.
What did you think about today's article?